Everything for the small business owner or manager. Follow us on Twitter. Sign up to our newsletter

Thursday 1 July 2010

Selling creates wealth

Here you can listen or download the show, enter the competition and watch a short marketing video.

listener figures show steady growth but please spread the word. Let's make this programme essential listening.

Listen to internet radio with BizTalkRadio on Blog Talk Radio
Had a great Show with Phil Gerber who talked about selling, sales-people and success.

Win a signed copy of Phil's book just send an e-mail now ask@mikeleahy.com giving your name and mobile no with COMP in header, or text to 07976364681 with your name and e-mail  (closing date next Thursday 10am).

Also Susan Port who was sent me an e-mail  "As a member of your group on Linkedin I saw your post about the radio - did not know if you would be interested in me,Susan Port Babynobumps Ltd ( I am a 58 year old granpreneur who started up in business just over 3 years ago after being medically retired from my place of employment.Just a thought"

Take action and join me as our listeners increase weekly.

Babynobumps sells protective hats, designed to protect babies from serious bumps to the head while they are learning to sit up, crawl and walk.
Susan Port comments; "I’m immensely proud of Babynobumps. I have managed to bring a product to the UK, which will improve child safety.
With research showing that over half a million children a year go to hospital as a result of an accident - especially now that many homes have wooden floors and paved patio’s – this product addresses the potential of an accident.
Three years on, the business is now performing exceptionally well, and with more and more parents looking for ways to protect their children from serious harm, I can only see the business growing.”
Susan continues; “My intention is to make Babynobumps a brand name that is not only widely recognisable, but also the first choice for new parents.”  

Take a look at the site at http://www.babynobumps.ltd.uk

Here is a short video, part of my Ressession Buster series.


No comments:

Post a Comment